Escola Concept has an exceptional and diverse team of passionate educators, who are lifelong learners - they plan classes and study together every day, in addition to engaging in relevant Professional Development.
WHO ARE THE REFERENCE EDUCATORS?
- Selected through international headhunting. Talents came from the United States, France, Finland, Turkey, Germany and, of course, Brazil.
- Previous experience in bilingual education.
- Working, studying or living experiences abroad.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
- Educators take part in 2 meetings, or 3 hours of PD, weekly.
- Planning time is part of the daily routine by contract.
- The month of January is dedicated to PD and planning.
International consultants linked to Harvard, and Columbia Universities and The Institute for the Habits of Mind help Escola Concept to develop its team of educators.